After realizing that my issues with WordPress' autosave feature was probably caused by the fact it has been almost a year since I upgraded wpLicense, the WordPress plugin that integrates Creative Commons licenses, I decided that it was high time I looked at changing the license that my content is published under.

In December 2004, I abandoned full copyright in favor of the very restrictive Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 license. A year and a half later, I updated to version 2.5.
This blog's footer, with the new licensing.
As of two days ago, this site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. This change is retroactive, so if you really want to remix my content from 2004, you can. At some point, I might get rid of the non-commercial aspect of things, but I'm holding out for Viacom or some other media behemoth to make me a deal.