I have not posted during the last couple of days because I was moving marteydodoo.com to a new web host. This move has fixed the problem with incoming trackbacks.
While waiting for the DNS settings to be updated, I took the opportunity to change some things.
- Manually cleaned up the WordPress MySQL database, which was quite messy as a result of importing my old posts from MovableType. As I simply cannot stand the sight of non-consecutive primary auto-increment fields in MySQL databases, I had to change a lot.
- Made the category listing on the sidebar display in alphabetical order.
- The links for the RSS 0.92 and RSS 1.0 feeds in the sidebar were switched. Oops.
- I changed the CSS slightly. I had initially planned on making major changes, but it would probably be better to test them in a non-production environment. When I have time, I will set up a test blog, and create a number of nice stylesheets (some might even have color!).
This was all done by Sunday night, but the Comcast DNS servers have not been updated yet, as of press time. I am temporarily using the Harvard DNS servers, so I can post. Either way, I have a minor backlog of posts to work through. I will most likely discard the majority of them, but I should be more prolific than normal during the next few days.